Here are the best hires, departures, promotions and new performances of the week.
1. The Lions now represent Daphne Groeneveld.
2. Priyanka Chopra Jonas is now Bvlgari Global Ambassador.
3. Giovanni Audiffredi, editor-in-chief of GQ Italy, leaves the magazine.
4. PJ Gach is now a contributing editor for SPY.com.
5. Matthew Talomie is now Vice President of Brand Partnerships at Highsnobiety.
6. Edward Celata is now Vice President, Head of Fashion and Luxury at Firework Live Stream.
7. Alison Leuthold is now Vice President of Revenue Strategy and Advertising Operations at Quartz.
8. Susan Biegacz is now Senior Vice President of The Lede Company’s Brand Division.
9. Holly Curtis is now Vice President of Public Relations at Blended Strategy Group.
10. Nedra Keen is now Senior Coordinator, Public Relations and Social Media at Lafayette 148 New York. Katheryn Rodriguez is also now Senior Director of Social Media, Public Relations and VIP Relations.
11. Gabrielle Lashley is now Director of Blue Sky Communications.
12. Meredith Bligh, senior manager of public relations at Saks Fifth Avenue, is leaving the company.
13. Emmy Nicholson, Senior Director of Communications at Karla Otto, is leaving the company.
14. Alexandra Sanchez is now a publicist / account manager at METRO.
15. Maddy Plaster is now an Account Executive at Sprouthouse.
16. Cathy Lee is now an Account Manager in the Fashion Division of PURPLE.
17. Kaila Kane is now account manager in the beauty division of SHADOW. Nicole Kaufman has been promoted to Account Manager in the Spirits Division. Madison Steiner has been promoted to Account Manager in the CPG division. Natalie Wolf has been promoted to Junior Account Manager in the Beauty Division. Riley Jenson has been promoted to Junior Account Manager in the Fashion Division.
18. The Longform Podcast has joined Vox and Vox Media Podcast Network.
19. KCD NY now represents COS and Neiman Marcus.
20. Battalion PR now represents the Swiss watch brand DOXA.
21. Walker Drawas now represents REVOLVE, REVOLVE MAN, REVOLVE BEAUTY and FWRD.
22. Jayne & Company now represents BIOTOP Professional Haircare for North America.
23. Tractenberg & Co. now represents True Botanicals.
24. The ABMC now represents Mario Badescu.
25. BOLD PR now represents Prada Fragrances, Ralph Lauren Fragrances and Atelier Cologne.
26. ITB Worldwide now represents Pamella Roland.
27. The Lede Company now represents Otherland.
28. SHADOW now represents MUSH ready-to-eat oats.
29. TCPR now represents EQ Office, supporting three exciting projects: Willis Tower in Chicago and 800 Fifth Avenue and US Bank Center in Seattle.
30. Bella Public Relations now represents the Halara sportswear brand.
31. CLD now represents the Bob Oré handbag brand.
32. Chasen Creative Media now represents Peace Out Skincare.
Please writes To [email protected] if you would like to be included in Daily Media in the future.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.