As the PR Account Director at iD, you will be responsible for leading creative and strategic thinking across a portfolio of our incredible global and local clients. To be successful in this role, it is imperative that you are truly passionate about all things marketing.
You will be a team player, a collaborator and a strategist, with the ability to establish a relationship of trust and relationships with your customers. You will be a leader and mentor among your peers, with the ability to lead a team. You are proactive, show initiative and have a solid understanding of the media landscape and influencers.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, who thinks outside of the “expectations” and who is truly passionate about achieving the best possible results for clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have strong and existing relationships with the media and influencers
- Easily build customer relationships and work with exceptional organizational and relationship skills.
- Ensure quality work from the team to meet / exceed customer expectations.
- Translate customers’ business problems into solutions.
- Be responsible for managing the account budget and stay ahead of budget issues to ensure account profitability.
- The ability to develop and execute dynamic, branded, creative strategies that excite consumers and clients.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and technologies, recognizing opportunities to apply them to achieve customer goals.
- Leading a team by sharing knowledge and helping their individual professional growth.
- Be motivated to get new business and enthusiastic about meeting new potential clients.
Skills and experience
- Graduate, with at least 6 years of experience (ideally with experience in an agency).
- A passion for public relations and marketing, with proven success with large-scale clients in a variety of industries.
- Very organized, with excellent and impressive written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in personnel management.
- Proven problem solving skills; think upright and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience in managing customer expectations, issues, deadlines and deliverables.
- Strategic thinker, with a spirit of collaboration, to bring new ideas – working towards the best result for clients and the agency.
- Experience in managing large scale client budgets.
- Proven success in developing new business, identifying prospects and signing new clients.
- Proven experience in presenting to clients, new prospects and stakeholders
We will provide the successful candidate with excellent compensation as well as a generous bonus program that rewards and motivates. We value our staff and make sure they know it! We offer a day off for birthdays, weekly lunches, social club events and regularly support charities that we are passionate about.